Botanical name of Guduchi plant is Tinospora cordifolia while the common name is Giloy or Gulvel. It contains zinc, copper, alkaloids, amino acids, ascorbic acid, carotene, calcium etc. Adding to these nutrients, Guduchi stem powder also contains iron, manganese, carotene, polysaccharide etc. It is a powerhouse of anti-oxidants which fight free radicals, keep the cells healthy and get rid of diseases. It thus promotes healthy living.
Properties & Health Benefits:
- Considered to have rejuvenating and Liver toning properties
- Enhances the overall immunity
- Used for healthy sugar management
- Known for strong antioxidant property, possess Anti-microbial and anti-allergic properties
- Promotes regular kidney and liver functioning
Take 3 gms powder, 1 to 2 times a day or as advised by the physician.